FUTMINNA admission list – The 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session are out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUTMINNA undergraduate first, second and third batch admission lists have been uploaded online.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List
- Go to the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the required columns.
- Click “Submit” to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
SEE ALSO: FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance Procedure.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their FUTMINNA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUTMINNA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.