Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) has approved the promotion of some staff to the ranks of Professor and Associate Professor.
The Governing Council of the Federal University of Technology, Minna at its 142nd meeting held today, Thursday, December 17, 2020, approved the promotion of the following staff to the ranks of Professor and Associate Professor.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- ADAMU, Alhaji Mohammed, Department of Mathematics
- OLAYIWOLA, Rasaq Oyeyemi, Department of Mathematics
- ABDULKADIR, Aishatu, Department of Geography
- IDRIS, NDA Abdullahi, Department of Geology
- MOHAMMED, Mohammed Ndamitso, Department of Chemistry
- ONUIGBO, Chukwudi Ifeanyi, Department of Surveying and Geoinformatics
- KEMIKI, Olurotimi Adebowale, Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- JIRGI, Abigail John, Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- NICHOLAS, Akhaze Musa, Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- AUTA, Manase, Department of Chemical Engineering
- YISA, Ezekiel Salawu, Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- UNUEVHO, Christopher Imoukhai, Department of Geology
- MOHAMMED, Mario, Department of Geography
- MUHAMMED, Hadiza Lami, Department of Biochemistry.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!