This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) postgraduate programmes for the 2013/2014 academic session that the management of the institution has released their registration procedures.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Registration Procedures
- Login to www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on “ePortal Access>>>” at the top right corner of the website to open eportal website
- Click on Tab2 (second tab) “REQUEST FOR NEW STUDENT ID & PASSWORD”
- Enter your Application Number and one of your names
- Click Submit button the page that appears with your student ID and portal password
- Click on Logout link to return to Login page
- Login with your new student ID and password to continue.
Click on the Acceptance form link to download the form, fill it manually and return the copy to Postgraduate school.
- Click Registration fee link
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter FUT Minna College pay window.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment )
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CW2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- This automatically debits registration fees and N250 for bank commission)
Note: PhD applicants should choose either part time or full time before submitting to payment gateway.
Note: If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and print button to print the payment document. Print and keep a copy of payment page
Click on the GUARANTOR’S form link to download the form, fill it manually and return the copy to Postgraduate school along with the following;
- Acceptance Form
- Registration Fee Confirmation Printout
- Original Credentials
Call these following numbers for help: 08034065556; 07037239989; 08051664567
Ending 18th-June-2014 by Midnight