This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) postgraduate programmes for the 2013/2014 academic session that the management of the institution has released their registration procedures.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Registration Procedures
- Login to www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on “ePortal Access>>>” at the top right corner of the website to open eportal website
- Click on Tab2 (second tab) “REQUEST FOR NEW STUDENT ID & PASSWORD”
- Enter your Application Number and one of your names
- Click Submit button the page that appears with your student ID and portal password
- Click on Logout link to return to Login page
- Login with your new student ID and password to continue.
Click on the Acceptance form link to download the form, fill it manually and return the copy to Postgraduate school.
- Click Registration fee link
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter FUT Minna College pay window.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment )
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CW2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- This automatically debits registration fees and N250 for bank commission)
Note: PhD applicants should choose either part time or full time before submitting to payment gateway.
Note: If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and print button to print the payment document. Print and keep a copy of payment page
Click on the GUARANTOR’S form link to download the form, fill it manually and return the copy to Postgraduate school along with the following;
- Acceptance Form
- Registration Fee Confirmation Printout
- Original Credentials
Call these following numbers for help: 08034065556; 07037239989; 08051664567
Ending 18th-June-2014 by Midnight
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!