Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Before you proceed, see: FUTO Admission List.
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines.
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N42,500 using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa,
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Clearance Form 6.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!