The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) fresh and returning students course registration procedures for the 2013/2014 academic session.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUTO JUPEB Admission Form
- FUTO Publishes Names of Students with Undisclosed Admissions
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
a. Log-into the portal (www. futo.edu.ng and click on: Portal) with your username and
b. Click on the “COURSE REGISTRATION” menu.
c. Select your level and semester(s) as necessary.
d. Select the Courses to be registered for and click on the “Register Selected Courses” button.
(NB: If you want to unregister a course that you have registered before, click on the “Request for De-registration” link.)
e. Click on Save to confirm the courses you have registered for.
f. After it has been saved, click on STUDENT DASHBOARD on the left of your screen.
g. On the STUDENT DASHBOARD, Click on” Print Course Registration”, to print out your Course