Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO direct entry admission screening online application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission through direct entry that the management of the institution has announced the commencement of the registration exercise.
How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry and Other Details.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00)
- Go to FUTO Direct Entry Admission Screening registration portal @ http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/DEScreeningForm.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bankATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of your O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the Un i vers ity.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
Closing Date for Online Application: Not yet Announced.