FUTO JUPEB admission list is out – The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the first, second, third, fourth and fifth batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into its non-residential Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) non-residential, one-year CCE Basic Studies [Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)] programme for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FUTO JUPEB admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUTO JUPEB Admission List
- Go to FUTO JUPEB admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules_Jupeb/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Select your session, i.e. 2020-2021.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTO JUPEB admission status.
1. Pay Fees
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your APPLICATION NO as username and password
- Click on “Pay Acceptance”, ‘ Pay school fees’ and “Hostel allocation” to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to pay using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
2. After a successful acceptance fees payment online
- Print your acceptance receipt – (ADMISSION LETTER)
Congratulations to all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.