Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO admission list is out. Candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
The authority of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) has announce the release of the 2018/2019 academic session admission list. Candidates that took part in FUTO post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
FUTO admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUTO Admission List.
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO admission status.
- After confirming your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Candidates combining two results are required to supply two result scratch card pins based on the examination body.
Not Admitted? yes, check: FUTO Supplementary Admission Form (Change of Course) 2018/2019.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!