Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has issued a directive to all non-teaching staff of the University to resume duty with immediate effect.
The Management of FUTO led by Prof. F. C. Eze has directed all non-teaching staff of the University to resume duty, commencing from 3rd December, 2020, in accordance with the Federal Government’s directive through the Head of Service of the Federation.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
It could be recalled that, before now, the affected workers had been requested via the Registrar to resume their respective duties after the break embarked upon owing to the emergence of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, although were scheduled to work only on the basis of rotational attendance.
Meanwhile, the staff are equally reminded by the memo that the COVID-19 guidelines as stipulated by the NCDC are still valid and effective.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!