Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) Forms
- Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology (NILEST) Post UTME Screening
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Monday, October 17, 2022, and closes on Monday, October 31, 2022.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as their First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2022/2023 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Nature of the Screening Exercise: The 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before Monday, October 31, 2022.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his application online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Monday, October 31, 2022.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.