FUTO pre-degree form — The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is now selling the application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate programme of FUTO. Candidates can, in addition, sit for post-UTME giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Very moderate school fees.
- Taught based on JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
Deadline: February 26, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!