Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. This is for candidates that didn’t choose FUTO.
- FUTO JUPEB Admission Form
- FUTO Publishes Names of Students with Undisclosed Admissions
- FUTO Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Publishes Names of Candidates Who have not Uploaded O’Level Results on JAMB Portal
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) hereby invites the underlisted group of candidates to apply online for the 2016/2017 supplementary admission form:
- Interested candidates who did not make FUTO their choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME but desire admission into FUTO.
- Candidates who chose FUTO but are yet to register for screening.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
i) Visit the University Website ‘www.futo.edu.ng’
ii) Click on ‘Prospective Students’
iii) Click on ‘Supplementary Application’
iv) Click on the link ‘Candidates that did not chose FUTO as their first choice but wish to apply can click on this link’
v) Enter your JAMB registration number to generate payment invoice.
vi) Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N12,500.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice
vii) After successful payment return to the portal
viii) Enter your JAMB registration number to complete the supplementary application form Online.
ix) Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
See also: FUTO Merit Admission List – 2016/17.
Registration commences on Wednesday 26th October, 2016 and closes on Wednesday 2nd November, 2016.