Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the 2019/2020 academic session Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
Just like the merit admission list, FUTO supplementary admission list too has been uploaded online.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List.
CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch A’ supplementary admission list. OR
Follow the procedure below to access/print your admission notification slip:
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your FUTO admission status.
NOTE to admitted candidates:
All Candidates offered 2019/2020 supplementary Admissions (Batch A) in the under-listed courses in FUTO should urgently effect changes in their first choice courses on JAMB portal as follows:
- Candidates in Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates in Cyber Security (CYB), Information Technology (IFT) and Software Engineering (SEN) should change to “COMPUTER SCIENCE”.
- Candidates in Environmental Health Sciences (EHS) should change to “DENTAL TECHNOLOGY”.
- Candidates in Environmental Management (EVM) should change to “URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING”.
- Candidates in Forensic Science (FRS) should change to “BIOCHEMISTRY”
NOTE: These changes should be effected on/before Monday, October 28, 2019.
RECOMMENDED: FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020.
Not yet admitted? If yes, Apply for FUTO 2nd Supplementary Admission Exercise.
You can also access your FUTO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!