Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission list (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the 2020/2021 academic session Batch ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ supplementary admission lists.
Just like the merit admission list, FUTO supplementary admission list too has been uploaded online.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
- Visit the FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the submit button to access your admission status.
All Candidates offered 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions (Batch A, B, C & D) must do the following to validate their admission and access same on CAPs:
See also: FUTO Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and FUTO Registration Guidelines for Newly Admitted Students.
Candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list are advised to:
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘D’ supplementary admission list.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘C’ supplementary admission list.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘B’ supplementary admission list ( Congratulations! FUTO has offered you Supplementary Admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. To validate the admission, upload your correct O’Level results and following directives on FUTO website, change your first choice Course to the offered Supplementary Course on JAMB portal on/before Friday, 4/6/2021. Thereafter, visit FUTO website for further directives.)
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
ALTERNATIVELY, You can also access your FUTO admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.