FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee – The amount to be paid as the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission acceptance fee and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Following the publication of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session, the management of the institution also released the amount to be paid as an acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Go to https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
After payment of the Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered admission and make an Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
- After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required documents for verification.
Kindly note that if you have made an Acceptance payment before, you need to Relogin and make payment for the Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.