Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI admission list (1st and 2nd batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and now available online.
The management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUWUKARI 2019/2020 academic session admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
Candidates that participated in the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) post UTME screening exercise can now confirm their admission status online.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List.
- Go to FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- FUWUKARI Clearance and Registration Procedures for Freshmen.
- FUWUKARI School Fees Schedule.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUWUKARI admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUWUKARI 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!