The management of the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) is inviting eligible candidates to its 2016/2017 academic session Pre-degree Science Admission.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Wukari Pre-Degree Admission.
All candidates are expected to possess four (4) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in science based subjects. Subjects required are English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Sciences
Federal University, Wukari Pre-Degree Admission Application & Registration Procedure
Application fee for FUW Pre-Degree Science programme is five thousand naira only (N5,000).
Federal University, Wukari Pre-Degree Admission Method of Application.
- Pay the application fee of N5,000 at the University cash office (Bursary) and obtain a receipt.
- Proceed to FUW Pre-Degree programme office and collect the application form.
- Complete the application form and submit at the Pre-Degree office.
- Registration commences on 25th July, 2016
- Lectures start on 1st August, 2016.
All candidates should note that FUW has not authorised any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf.
About FUWUKARI Pre-Degree.
The Pre-Degree programme is remedial in nature. It is an intensive science-oriented coaching curriculum that aims at preparing Senior Secondary School graduates for regular university education. The duration for the programme is four contact hours of lectures per week in two semesters of a session.