Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI returning students registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) returning students that the management of the institution has released the 2020/2021 academic session registration procedure.
FUWUKARI Registration Procedure for Returning Students
Payment of University Fees
- Visit the Federal University Wukari Portal Website (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) and click on the Undergraduate Portal link.
- Click on the Login link on the Portal and log-in using your Matriculation Number as Login ID and your password.
- In case you forget your password, contact your level adviser or the administrator for help.
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names during registration.
NOTE: If you are a student of the Federal University Wukari and your name does not appear on the Good Standing List, interact with your Level Adviser to confirm your status.
GOOD STANDING: If you are on Proceed List or on Probation list, your customized charges and levies would be displayed, and you would be requested to make an online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card or other payment options available on the portal
NOTE: Students are expected to pay bank charges, in addition to the main charges and thus are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank account to accommodate the charges.
If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
- Click on the Course Registration link and register for appropriate and relevant courses. You are to register for courses failed before registering for current level courses. It is essential to seek guidance from your Level Adviser.
- Print out preliminary course registration form and present to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before you make payment.
- After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
- Present the Registration form copies to your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
NOTE: Any Student who fails to authenticate selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk. Once you pay and register for courses you are not expected to offer, you will need to use the Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI
SEE ALSO: FUWUKARI School Fees Schedule