…GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL WITH ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA. NO JAMB I LOW FEES .REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS CALL 08056568916 OR 08023180793.
Start from 200 Level at Any Nigerian or Foreign University of Your Choice
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL WITH CALEB UNIVERSITY-IPMA-UK INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA (IPMA-UK-IPD).
Every year more than 1.7 million students enrolled for the UTME (JAMB) with the hope of securing admission into Nigerian Universities and colleges.
The reality of the situation however is only approximately 45 % of this number ultimately realize this dream as a result of the limited carrying capacity of the tertiary education system.
It is an understatement to declare that most students have written JAMB more than once and it is becoming increasingly impossible by the day to gain admission due to various reasons including limited capacity, centre issues, mass failure, POST UTME among others.
This is why Caleb University, Imota, Lagos, in collaboration with International Professional Managers Association -UK and Eden Global Business School -EGBS are offering a golden opportunity for all ADMISSION SEEKERS who wish to acquire recognized university degree at once without further waste of time or stress.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
It is through CALEB UNIVERSITY-IPMA-UK INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (IPD).
IPMA-UK -IDP (INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL MANAGERS ASSOCIATION -UK INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES ) provides a global and unique platform for realising your dream of national or international university education.
The International Professional Diploma (IPD) is a prestigious UK Professional Qualification evaluated and recognised in Nigeria by the Federal Ministry of Education.
IPMA-UK, the issuing body is a globally recognised examining and licensing professional body evaluated and recognized by the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education.
The IPMA-UK IDP programme is an Advance Level Programme intended to prepare students for guaranteed entry to the second year of a Bachelor degree at accredited Local or Foreign Universities and Colleges.
They have also been specifically developed as a qualification for students aiming for a career in one of a wide range of industries and /or students aiming for a Higher Education qualification in Social and Management Sciences, Arts, Law and related courses in Education.
The International Diplomas provides comprehensive programme of professional and study skills with integrated management practice to produce world class professional diplomats in Management.
The programme lasts for nine (9) months divided into 3 trimesters of three months each.
Two semesters is devoted to professional training and education and one semester is devoted to management practice including internship, case studies and book reviews.
During this period, students are exposed to intensive lectures from Mondays to Friday every week or on Saturdays and Sundays for weekend programmes using accredited IPMA-UK curriculum and faculty.
14 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR CALEB-UNIVERSITY-IPMA-UK INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA.
- Global Networks and Employment Opportunities.
- Accelerated Career Advancement for those who complete the whole IPMA-UK Professional Qualification up to Professional Part 2 (Postgraduate Diploma ) through higher placement into GL O9 and GL 10 of the Federal Public Service as evaluated by the Federal Ministry instead of GL O8 for other University degree holders without Advance Professional Qualification, such as IPMA-UK.
- IPMA-UK provides students free access to its E-library with the use of passwords to be issued to all registered students.
- Opportunities for further studies up to MBA / Ph.D in Local and Foreign Universities and Colleges.
- Students can continue their IPMA-UK professional education and training progrmmes up to Professional Part 2 in their final year in Nigerian or Foreign Universities and Colleges after securing their
- It is more economical to go for this programme because it will save you the competition cost and stress of 100 level admissions through UTME as you will be admitted directly into 200 level upon completion of the International Professional Diploma programme.
- IPMA-UK Certificates are recognized globally and you can use the certificate to work anywhere in the world including the private and public sectors in Nigeria with Federal Government Recognition of IPMA-UK Professional Qualifications.
- You can be running the programme and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with one stone.
- You have more chances of being admitted unlike those who rely solely on JAMB-UTME alone. This is because students securing admission through the direct entry pathway (CALEB UNIVERSITY – IPMA-UK PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA) are fewer in number.
- IPMA-UK Professional Qualifications will exempt holders from writing of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) because it is a British Qualification.
- Special Programme Fees reduction to CALEB UNIVERSITY – EGBS students.
- Special Opportunity for students to pay tuition fees by instalment.50%, 30% and 20% of programme fees.
- Issuance of IPMA-UK Student Membership I.D. Card and Caleb University Students I.D. Card.
- Professional Diploma Certificate would issued by Caleb University in addition to IPMA-UK Foundation Certificate.
IPMA-UK-IPD ACCEPTABILITY AND VALIDITY: IPMA-UK certificates is recognized and accepted by national and foreign Universities and Colleges.
IPMA-UK IDPM DURATION: IPMA-UK -IPD is a 9 month programme and runs for a maximum period of one academic session divided into three (3) trimesters.
IPMA-UK IDP ELIGIBILITY AND EXAMINATION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
The programme is open to all interested candidates nationwide who possess one of the following minimum qualifications :
- IPMA-UK Professional Certificate (Pre-Foundation) or equivalent.
- A recognized Non relevant Degree in any field or
- A recognized Non relevant OND/NCE/HND or
- GCE Advanced Level, IJMB or equivalent or
- A minimum of 5 credits obtained at not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASCE/GCE/O’L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- Matured candidates and civil servants ( not below 25 years with minimum 5 years verifiable working experience ) may also apply.
All prospective students must have been a registered student member of IPMA-UK in good standing for not less than six months for fresh graduates and three months for matured candidates.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES STREAMS
IPMA-UK International Professional Diploma programmes are available in the following management streams as follows :
- Management and Business Administration.( MBA).
- Marketing and Communications Management.(MCM).
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Entrepreneurship and Project Management. (EPM).
- Public Service and Development Management (PDM).
- Agribusiness and Export Management ( AEM).
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSM).
- Education and Leadership Management (ELM).
- Security Management and Operations. (SMO).
- Economics and Human Capital Management (EHM).
- Business Accounting and Financial Management. (BFM).
- Management and Church Administration (MCA )
CALEB UNIVERSITY-IPMA-UK-IPD FORM SUBMISSION AND STUDY CENTRES:
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos.
KM 15 Ikorodu-Itoikin Road,Imota,Lagos.
- Caleb University City Campus.
Kayode Odusola Crescent, Off CMD Road,Ikosi GRA,Magodo,Lagos.
- Caleb British International School,Abijo.
- Eden Global Business School.
Plot 68 Ogunnusi Road,Akiode Bus Stop, Omole, Ikeja.
- Eden Global Business and Entrepreneurship College.
2/5 Akinsegun Street, New Oko-Oba, Agege .Lagos.
- Eden Global Business and Entrepreneurship College.
22/26 Power Avenue, Off Community Road, Agbado Crossing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CALEB UNIVERSITY IPMA-UK-IPD :
Application Form can be obtained from any Programme Marketer or downloaded from Caleb University Website: http://www.calebuniversity.edu.ng
- Interested candidates are to pay the sum of Twelve thousand, five hundred Naira only NGN 12,500 into:
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, LAGOS.
- STERLING BANK
- ACCOUNT NUMBER 0020022195.
- Kindly send your payment details to : firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly stating your course, whatsapp number and payment details and also by Whatsapp to 08141956725
- You may also pick up an application form at any of our submission centres.
- You may also print the application form below, fill and submit at any of our submission centres or return electronically in Pdf format to : email@example.com
- Download application form by clicking the link below.
- The Programme fee is N350,000.00 including
- However, candidates who register and submit their forms before 15th September
- will enjoy a special fee reduction of N140,000.00 on tuition
- Application fee is: NGN 12 ,500.
- Registration fee is: NGN 12,500.00 .
- Tuition Fee is N 110 , 000 till 15th September.
- Certification fee is N75,000.00.
- After 15th September, Tuition fees revert to the original rate of NGN 250,000.00.
FORM SUBMISSION AND SUBMISSION DEADLINES.
All completed application forms should be submitted at our designated submission centres on or before Friday , 15th September, 2017 with original evidence of payment. Photocopy will not be accepted.
Properly filled and completed application forms could also be submitted electronically through firstname.lastname@example.org with your name , programme level and programme stream as subject.
- All prospective candidates should note that all form of third party registration outside the stipulated centres of Eden Global Business School are not acceptable for this programme
- Application for IPMA-UK -IPD could only be made by paying into specified CALEB UNIVERSITY account.
- All forms of cash payments are
- For receipts after all payments, kindly send details of your payments to email@example.com with your name, teller number, WhatsApp number and branch of Sterling Bank Plc as subject.
- Therefore we will not be responsible for any registration not done in conformity with the instructions
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!