Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic students mode of dressing on campus and general code of conducts are available below.
The management of the Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State, has released the newly approved dress code on campus and general code of conducts for all the students of the institution.
Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic Dress Code.
This is a directive from the management that all students henceforth must stop all mode of improper dressing such as;
- Crazy hairstyles and multi-colored hairdo’s (for males and females)
- Ripped/Crazy jeans
- Crop tops
- Off shoulders
- Mini Skirts
- Saggy jeans
- Cold Shoulders
- Lousy /immoral dressing.
- Leggings or jeggings of different colours.
- Group/single display or flagging of colours on campus.
Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic General Code of Conduct.
- Respect the right of other students
- Money, sex and any other form of bribery must not be offered to any staff or student in exchange for higher grades.
- . Association with all unapproved secret or open societies i.e secret cult societies.
- You must not engage in all activities capable of tarnishing the image of Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade.
- You must all attend classes promptly; attendance less than 70% automatically disqualifies you from sitting for the semester examinations.
- You must respect all members of staff (teaching and non-teaching), security personnel’s inclusive.
- You must be law abiding both on campus and in your various communities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!