The management of the Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State, has announced that the polytechnic still maintains its ‘No Facemask, No Entry’ Policy.
The Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade maintains a “no facemask, no entry” policy in line with the safety protocol on COVID-19.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Students, staff and the general public are therefore advised to use facemask and hand sanitizer at the Polytechnic’s gate before entering our campus.
Please note that non-compliance to the COVID-19 rules (use of facemask and hand sanitizer) will result in denial of entry into our premises.
COVID-19 is our fight; let’s embrace and maintain a safe environment.
Head, Public Relations Unit
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!