Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the GeedyStar College of Health Technology, Osogbo, Osun State, programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session.
- De Potter College of Health Technology (DEPCOHTECH) Admission Form
- Delta State College of Health Technology Admission Form
- Bill and Melinda Gates College of Health Technology Admission Form
- Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo Admission Form
- Plateau State College of Health Technology Zawan Notice to New Students
GeedyStar College of Health Technology Courses
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Pediatric Technician
- Orthopaedic Technician
- Public Health Technician
- Public Health Nursing
- Health Technician
- Health Assistant Medical
- Paramedic Technician
- Environmental Health Technology
- Health Education and Promotion
- Community Health Technology
- Health Information Management Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dispensary Optician
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Our six (6) months Certificate courses are;
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Diploma in Nursing and Patient Care
- Care of the Aged and Handicapped
- Accident and Emergency (A & E)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Courses are also available online, weekends and in the evenings to accommodate working professionals.
GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- 5 credit level passes in NECO/WAEC/NABTED. The subjects include English, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Form
Applications are accepted at any time, but you will only be able to begin your training on specific start dates.
To apply, visit www.geedystar.com.ng/registration-form/. Be sure to contact our admission advisor by calling or WhatsApp on; +2347061703877, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.