Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna is now selling the post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the cut off mark, requirements and how to apply for GFU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
GFU Degree Courses
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The fully residential university with en-suite accommodation for both males and females offers the following programmes:
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Finance and Investment Management
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Political Science
SEE ALSO: Greenfield University (GFU) School Fees.
GFU Post UTME Eligibility
To be considered for admission into Greenfield University for the 2020/2021 academic session, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- JAMB score of at least 160
For those who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB, you can still gain admission through change of institution. This can be done at any of your nearest JAMB-approved CBT centre.
How to Apply for GFU Post UTME Form
Also, all students must come along with the following documents for completing the admission process
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Local Government Certificate
Official website – https://gfu.edu.ng/.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!