Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB form is now available online. See the requirements, subject combinations and how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 session. The programme leads to the award of the JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Godfrey University Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Programme Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits, at a maximum of two sittings, in at least 5 subjects including English Language and other subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study at the University
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Subject Combinations
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)
|Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
How to Obtain Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Form
The prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Select jamb subject as well as its score
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
- Complete the form and click on submit.
For More Call: 09134273215 | 09121963049 | 09121767243 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Applicants into 2021/2022 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2021/2022 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate