College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Gombe State College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements
- JAMB score 150 points and above.
- O/level five credit sciences (Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.)
- They are to submit their JAMB slip, Bank Teller and O/level to the College Registry.
- Candidates without JAMB SCORE need not to apply.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates should pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 29th August 2021.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date