The 2020/2021 aptitude test is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date:28th November 2020.
Venue: College Examination hall
Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo (popularly known as School of Health Technology, Kaltungo) is now selling forms for admission into its various Diploma and Postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain School of Health Technology, Kaltungo form below.
Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) has commenced the sales of Application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session for the following programmes:
- National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM)
- Professional Diploma Health Information Management (HIT)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- National Diploma Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Professional Diploma Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma Health Education and Promotion
School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Entry Requirements
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings and must have HND or Bsc in Health related field from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Form
Forms can be obtained online visit http://chstkaltungo.edu.ng and click on Portal to apply.
- Diploma and Certificates N4,000, processing fee:1000
- Postgraduate and professional diploma N5,000, processing fee:1000
For inquires: 08036765620 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!