Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo (popularly known as School of Health Technology, Kaltungo) is now selling forms for admission into its various Diploma and Postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the School of Health Technology, Kaltungo form below.
Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) has commenced the sales of Application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session for the following programmes:
- National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM)
- Professional Diploma Health Information Management (HIT)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- National Diploma Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
If you are applying for any of this course :
- National Diploma Health information Management (HIM)
- ND Environmental Technology (ENT)
- ND Nutrition and Dietetic (NUD)
Is compulsory you buy UTME form and select Gombe State college Of Health Science and Technology Kaltungo under Monotechnic as Institution of choice
For HND: Environmental Health Technology (ENT) & National Diploma Health information Management (HIM): Applicant must have graduated from NBTE accredited Institution and has been allocated JAMB number
For HND HIM – National Diploma Certificate in Health information Management with a minimum of a lower credit, evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited health Institution approved by the board. Candidates with a pass (CGPA 2:00 – 2.45) at the ND Level with Two or more years Post-ND cognate work experience may be considered for Admission into the HND program and five credit in mathematics, English language, Biology or Health Science, physics or chemistry and any other subject chosen from: economics or Geography in WAEC/NECO not more than two sittings
School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Entry Requirements
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings and must have HND or Bsc in Health-related field from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for the School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Form
Forms can be obtained online visit http://chstkaltungo.edu.ng and click on Portal to apply.
- Diploma and Certificates N4,000, processing fee:1000
- Postgraduate and professional diploma N5,000, processing fee:1000
For inquires: 08036765620 email@example.com
The aptitude test will take place on 31st July 2021.
Deadline: Saturday 24th July 2021.