Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) remedial programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its remedial programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Gombe State Poly Remedial Courses
- Computer Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Computer Science.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Office Technology Management.
- Public Administration.
Gombe State Poly Remedial Programme Duration & Admission Requirements
Duration: One (I) year two semesters
Entry Requirement: WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NTC or NBC with at least five (3) passes which must include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other passes relevant to the course applied.
How to Apply for Gombe State Poly Admission Remedial Admission Form
- Interested candidates are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on Create a New Account
- Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
- A verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify the email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to fill your bio-data, results and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.