Google is now accepting applications from startups based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for its Sustainable Development Goals Accelerator. The deadline for submission of applications for the Google for Startups Sustainable Development Goals Accelerator is 5th January, 2020.
There is no shortage of problems facing humanity, but there is a shortage of successful startups solving them. We aim to fix that.
The goal for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Sustainable Development Goals is to empower technology startups to build and scale viable social impact companies to solve the world’s biggest problems with the best of Google: their people, their network, and their advanced technology.
Is your startup ready to reach the next level? Is social impact at the core of your business model? Are you interested in partnering with Google to accelerate the growth of your startup? If so, please consider applying for our accelerator.
Google for Startups Accelerator Eligibility.
The first class of this accelerator is open to startups based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
They are interested in working with startups that meet the following criteria:
- Startups should have a technology-based product. In particular but not exclusively, they’re best positioned to work with startups that address a unique problem with data/artificial intelligence or machine learning
- Startups should have some level of market traction with their product/service. They’re best positioned to help startups that are past the “idea stage” and have some initial customer validation
- Startups should be able to identify a large market opportunity for significant impact. They’re best positioned to help startups grow in order to address a large, identified market
- Startups should equally be driven by both the business case for the product/service and the social impact that their product/service can have. They’re most interested in startups that have social impact at the core of their business model. Startups should be able to clearly articulate the impact that they hope to achieve in their focus area – aligning with the SDG framework.
- The startup’s founding team and/or key team members should be able to demonstrate that they have the technical skills, business skills, and social impact mindset to grow a company in the social impact sector.
Google for Startups Accelerator Benefits.
Google will cover travel expenses for these 3 weeks.
Startups accepted into the sustainability accelerator can expect the following equity-free support from Google:
- 1:1 mentoring and support from a combination of Google mentors and carefully chosen external mentors
- Assistance with technology, product, design, growth (including fundraising), and leadership training
- Pairing with a Google Startup Success Manager to help connect your startup with specific resources within and outside Google
- Inspirational keynote talks, panel discussions, and workshops with relevant experts
- Membership in a collaborative, supportive community of relevant social impact partners
How to Apply for Google for Startups Accelerator.
Interested and qualified? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Here Official Link
Deadline: 5th January, 2020.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.