Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Gregory University JUPEB form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme of Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates to gain direct admission into their respective second-year degree programmes in Gregory University, Uturu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Gregory University JUPEB Subjects Combination
- AGRICULTURE: Agriculture, Hotel Management and Tourism
- ENGINEERING: Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical,Computer, Geology
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: Surveying, Geo-infomatics, Geology, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management.
- HUMANITIES: English and Literary Studies, french and International Studies, Linguistics and Communication Studies, Theatre and Media Studies, History and International Studies
- LAW: Criminal Law, Public and Commercial Law, International Law and Jurisprudence.
- MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medicine and Surgery.
- NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Computer Science, mathematics and Statistics.
- SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Insurance, International Relations, Political Science, Marketting, Mass Communication, Socilogy, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
Gregory University JUPEB Eligibility and Duration
- ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidate must posses a minimum of 5 credit at a maximum of two sittings (inclusive of English Language) relevant to candidate’s course of study in the university.
- DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session.
How to Apply for Gregory University JUPEB Admission Form
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Pay the application fee of N10,000.00 only to: A/C No 4011247566 Fidelity Bank Plc A/C Name: Gregory University, Uturu. Thereafter, collect the registration form from the Registrar GUU for completion
GENERAL INFORMATION: All JUPEB candidates for 2020/2021 are advised to register for 2021/2022 JAMB Direct entry, during the JUPEB programme.