The sale of Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) Pre-ND and Diploma programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) Pre-ND and Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Gombe State Poly Pre-ND Courses
1. Pre-ND Civil Engineering
2. Pre-ND Math/Statistics.
3. Pre-ND Nutrition and Dietetics.
4. Pre-ND Leisure and Tourism Management.
5. Pre-ND Computer Engineering
6. Pre-ND Electrical and Electronic Engineering
7. Pre- ND Computer Science.
8. Pre-ND Science Laboratory technology
9. Pre-ND Accountancy.
10. Pre-ND Business Administration ant Management.
11. Pre-ND Office Technology and Management.
12. Pre-ND Public Administration
Gombe State Poly Diploma Courses
1. Diploma Computer Science
2 Diploma Science Laboratory Technology.
3. Diploma Accounting.
4. Diploma Business Administration and Management.
5. Diploma Office Technology and Management.
6. Diploma Public Administration
Gombe State Poly Pre-ND / Dipoma Admission Requirements & Duration
Entry Requirement: WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NTC or NBC with at least five (5) passes, which must include English Language. Mathematics and three (3) other passes relevant to the course applied.
Duration: One (1) year two semesters.
Entry Requirement: five (5) credits passes in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NTC or NBC O’Level Examination including English Language.
Duration: two years four (semesters
NB: Candidates applying for Diploma in Computer Science, mathematics is compulsory.
How to Apply for Gombe State Poly Pre-ND / Dipoma Admission Form
- Interested candidates are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on Create a New Account
- Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
- A Verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to filling your bio-data, results and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
Diploma Admission Form: N4,000
Pre-ND Admission Form: N3,000.
All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.