The sale of Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) Pre-ND and Diploma programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) Pre-ND and Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Gombe State Poly Pre-ND Courses.
1. Pre-ND Civil Engineering
2. Pre-ND Math/Statistics.
3. Pre-ND Nutrition and Dietetics.
4. Pre-ND Leisure and Tourism Management.
5. Pre-ND Computer Engineering
6. Pre-ND Electrical and Electronic Engineering
7. Pre- ND Computer Science.
8. Pre-ND Science Laboratory technology
9. Pre-ND Accountancy.
10. Pre-ND Business Administration ant Management.
11. Pre-ND Office Technology and Management.
12. Pre-ND Public Administration
Gombe State Poly Diploma Courses.
1. Diploma Computer Science
2 Diploma Science Laboratory Technology.
3. Diploma Accounting.
4. Diploma Business Administration and Management.
5. Diploma Office Technology and Management.
6. Diploma Public Administration
Gombe State Poly Pre-ND / Dipoma Admission Requirements & Duration.
Entry Requirement: WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NTC or NBC with at least five (5) passes, which must include English Language. Mathematics and three (3) other passes relevant to the course applied.
Duration: One (1) year two semesters.
Entry Requirement: five (5) credits passes in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NTC or NBC O’Level Examination including English Language.
Duration: two years four (semesters
NB: Candidates applying for Diploma in Computer Science, mathematics is compulsory.
How to Apply for Gombe State Poly Pre-ND / Dipoma Admission Form.
- Interested candidates are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on Create a New Account
- Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
- A Verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to filling your bio-data, results and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
Diploma Admission Form: N4,000
Pre-ND Admission Form: N3,000.
All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!