GSU Admission list – The names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the first DEGREE programmes of the Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
The management of the Gombe State University (GSU) has uploaded the list of successfully admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates online.
How to Check GSU Admission List
Prospective students are to follow the link below to access their admission status:
- Go to the GOMSU admission status checking portal at https://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admstatus/.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Check button to access your GSU admission status.
SEE ALSO: Gombe State University (GSU) Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, GSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GOMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the GSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.