GSU Admission list – The names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the first DEGREE programmes of the Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
The management of the Gombe State University (GSU) has uploaded the list of successfully admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates on the university’s website.
How to Check GSU Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successfully admitted candidates are to collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration from Thursday 25th October, 2018. They should come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!