HAFED POLY — List of high-quality courses offered at the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure Jigawa State.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) is located in Kazaure, Jigawa State, Nigeria. It was established in December 1991 to provide technical and practical oriented training to meet the manpower requirements for the Industrial and Economic development of Nigeria.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure Jigawa State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure Jigawa State.
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).