Hallmark University admission list for undergraduate degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Hallmark University, Ogun State, has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Hallmark University Admission List
Currently, Hallmark University prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Hallmark University admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Hallmark University first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Hallmark University admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.