From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform the general public that Hallmark University 2015/2016 academic session post UTME application form is out.
Candidates Eligible for Hallmark University Post UTME Screening.
- All applicants are required to sit for the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score a minimum of 180
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents in at least, 5 subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Hallmark University’s Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of University to Hallmark University can also apply.
Hallmark University Available Degree Programmes.
1. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
a. Accounting and Finance
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
b. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Economics
2. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
a. Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Zoology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
b. Chemical Sciences
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
c. Mathematical Sciences
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Information and Communication Technology
d. Physics and Energy
- B. Sc. Physics
How to Apply for Hallmark University Post UTME.
To complete the application form on-line:
Visit Hallmark University website at www.hallmark.edu.ng to create an identity by applying for Post-UTME
In the course of the pre-registration, you pay a sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7, 500.00) only as application form fee.
Alternatively, prospective students can as well initiate payment via ATM cards/Quick teller options at any bank of their choice
- or cash deposit at any of the Hallmark University Bank Accounts:
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC: Account No: 1019045309
- Zenith Bank PLC: Account No: 1012914815
You can also collect application forms after payment at any of the following centres:
- Hallmark University, Km 65, Shagamu-Ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State. Tel: +234 803 409 8174
- Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Topgrade Secondary School, 4 Adedamola Ojomo Close, Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos.
- Montessori International Nursery & Primary School, Plot C58, King Perekule Street GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt.
- Cradle School, Plot 6, 12th Street DDPA Ugborikoko, Warri, Delta State.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of University to Hallmark University are required to:
For further information, please visit our website www.hallmark.edu.ng or contact:
- The Registrar, Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun state at:
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!