FUTO Notice to Graduating Students on Hiring of Academic Gowns
Last updated on
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO important notice to graduating students as regards hiring of academic gowns and other convocation material.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- FUTO Screening & Registration Guidelines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has published the mode of payment for the hire/procedure for collection of the academic gown and other convocation materials.
FUTO Notice to Graduands on Academic Gown and other Convocation Materials
Academic gowns should be issued only on presentation of payment receipt of N7,000.00 for first degree, N10,000 for Postgraduate diploma, N15,000 for M.Sc/Ph.D and N2,000.00 for Convocation Brochure from the Bursary.
See also: FUTO 33rd Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
- Visit the University website futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Link FUTO Portal or
- School Portal with the url: portal.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Bursary Collections
- Select Payment Category (Student related payment)
- Select your category Item for the payment
- Postgraduate PGD
- Postgraduate Masters
- Postgraduate Ph.D
- Complete the form to generate the payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO Microfinance Bank for Payment
- Proceed to Bursary Unit for your Official receipt
The HODs or their representatives should collect academic gowns from Room 004, SOSC Building from Thursday, December 2, 2021.
All gowns should be returned not later than Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
Names of defaulters should be submitted to the following Units for disciplinary action.
- Records and Statistics
- Students’ Account
The Departments would be held responsible for missing academic gowns.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates