How to avoid the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration.
Authority of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) released hard-to-rectify
1. Registration by proxy: affected PCM can not register at camp because the biometrics is not his/hers.
2. Mixed up registration: some cyber cafe operators have the habit of registering more than one persons at a time on one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This causes mix-up in the PCMs information which is hard to rectify. We advise you to sit with the person registering you and make sure the operator doesn’t register another person at the same time your registration is going on.
3. Don’t allow cafe operator to use his email address for you. If you don’t have email, let the operator create one for you and make sure you collect the details (i.e. email
4. For married women, make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration. In the column to input your spouse surname, make sure you put the correct surname you are using after marriage.
5. For a sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of sickness, also provide all other details and upload a medical report.
6. For military and SSS, make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.
7. If you are a foreign-trained graduate, make sure you read the registration requirements at nysc.gov.ng and upload all required documents. Try to log into your account from time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilised eventually.