The 2018 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results are now available online. Candidates that participated in the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
How to Check 2018 NECO GCE Result.
Before you proceed to check your 2018 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..
See also: 2018 NECO GCE Result Statistics.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!