In this post, we have decided to share the guidelines for filling UNILAG DLI admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session.
How to Fill UNILAG Distance Learning Institute Admission Form
1. Log on to www.dli.unilag.edu.ng, then click on ONLINE APPLICATION then, PRE-APPLICATION FORM
2. Click on ‘CLICK HERE TO START FILLING THE PRE-APPLICATION FORM’ (at the bottom of this page)
Supply the correct information in the indicated fields to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (An email will immediately be sent to the email provided)
3. Print from the email the reference number and take it to any branch of the designated banks stated below:
Ecobank Bank Plc.
First Bank Plc.
Access Bank Plc.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
Wema Bank Plc
* Unilag Branch Akoka Lagos
4. Pay the sum of N17,500.00 (Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) i.e. N15,000 (Fifteen thousand Naira) Application Fee and N2,500 e-processing fee.
5. After payment is made at the bank, return to DLI, Unilag Web Portal, (). Click on Online Application and then Application Form Link. Read the instruction on the page and then Log in with Reference Number.
6. Fill the Online Application Form and upload Passport photograph (jpg format) which should not be more than 20 kb in size on a white background.
7. Click SAVE button to confirm if the information supplied is correct.
Click CONTINUE button to view your APPLICATION FORM [If you click SAVE button, you can still edit or change the information on your application form but if you click CONTINUE button, you cannot edit any information on the application form again]
8. Click on SUBMIT button. (At this stage, you can print a copy of your APPLICATION FORM). Both O’LEVEL and DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS should print Acknowledgement/Exam Slip. Candidates are advised to LAMINATE their Acknowledgement/Exam Slips after printing in order to keep them intact.
# If payment is not made after seven (7) days of filling the pre-application form, the Reference Number would be deleted from our database. In case this happens and the prospective applicant is still interested in the application form, he/she will have to fill the Pre-Application Form again.
# O’Level Applicants are to bring their Acknowledgement/Exam Slips to the Exam Center (You can always re-print your Acknowledgement Slip in case it gets lost).
# Please, provide accurate information of the prospective applicant. Once you submit the PRE-APPLICATION FORM, the information supplied cannot be changed again.