Hewlett Packard (HP) Job Vacancy for Start2Grow Graduate Program .
Hewlett Packard (HP) is recruiting for Start2Grow Graduate Program – Sales and Product Management. The position role includes, but is not limited to, working with internal and external stakeholders to drive sales activities at multiple organizational levels for overall sales growth. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar.
Job Title: Start2Grow Graduate Program – Sales and Product Management.
Job Locations: Bucharest, Romania; Budapest, Hungary; Casablanca, Morocco; Istanbul, Turkey; Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria; Moscow, Russian Federation; Prague, Czech Republic; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Sandton, South Africa; Sofia, Bulgaria; Warsaw, Poland
As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be exposed to roles across Sales and Product Management, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market Team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, services and solutions).
Within the program you will also improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
Do you want to make an impact? Then apply!
Among your superpowers, do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language/s of the country you are applying to
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply