Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session ND full-time admission.
- YABATECH Online Post UTME Screening Exam Schedule, Eligibility & Instructions
- Post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) Forms
- Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Form
- ASCOEA Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UBTH College of Nursing Post UTME Form
HUKPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
The cut-off JAMB score for the following programmes is 120 viz:
ND Science Lab. Technology, ND Architectural Technology, ND Civil Engineering, ND Nutrition and Dietetics, ND Computer Science, ND Public Administration, ND Business Administration & Management and ND Mass Communication.
While the cut-off JAMB score for other ND and NCE programmes is 100.
In addition to the above,
- Candidates must obtain credit passes in five (5) subjects relevant to the programme, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Five credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in relevant subjects were obtained at the final examination of an NBTE-recognized Preliminary ND/Pre – NCE Technical Programmes offered in the Polytechnic or a similar Post Secondary Technical Institution.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Post UTME Form
All applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening, after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at the student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payments.
Note: All applicants into National Diploma (ND) are to upload their ‘O’ Level results to JAMB Portal, print and come along with the evidence of upload during the screening exercise or evidence of payment at ICT made for the upload.
All interested applicants should visit the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, Katsina website – www.hukpoly.edu.ng email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for details about application procedures.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.