Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, HUKPOLY post UTME form for the 2020/20201 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session ND full-time admission.
HUKPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
Interested candidates for National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Technical Programmes must have sat and obtained a minimum score of 120 points in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and selected Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic as their first choice of admission.
The JAMB cut off score for the following programmes is 140 viz: ND Science Lab. Technology, ND Architectural Technology, ND Civil Engineering, ND Nutrition and Dietetics, ND Computer Science, ND Public Administration, ND Business Administration & Management, ND Accountancy and ND Mass Communication.
In addition to the above,
- Candidates must obtained credits passes in five (5) subjects relevant to the programme including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Five credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND/Pre – NCE Technical Programmes offered in the Polytechnic or a similar Post Secondary Technical Institution.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Post UTME Form
All applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payment.
Note: All ND and NCE candidates with O’ results at hand must upload it into their JAMB profile. However, candidates waiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later but they should note that no candidate would be given admission prior the result upload at their JAMB profile.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted according to the CDC COVID-19 Health Guidelines to reduce the risk of infection or spread of COVID- 19. All candidates are advised to adhere to the following hand and respiratory hygiene measures:
- They would be subjected to regular hand wash with soap and water and/or use of an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Candidates are to come with face masks.
- They are to maintain at least 1 meters (3 feet) physical distance.
- Candidates would be subjected to temperature tests.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.