This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, that the management has released the procedures for the payment of acceptance fee, clearance and registration for the 2022/2023 academic session.
IAUE Acceptance Fee, Clearance & Registration Guidelines
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept the offer of admission and print your admission letter and result slip (coloured printout only). Please note that the admission letter will be authenticated.
- Pay Acceptance fee of N45, 000.00 only online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng). Payment receipt will be verified.
- Update your bio-data and other fields with required information in the University portal.
- Deadline for accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS and payment of acceptance fee for the candidates admitted on merit is on the 13th of November 2022. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates who do not accept their offer and pay the acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Proceed to your Faculty Conference Hall with the under-listed documents with effect from 13th November 2022 for verification and clearance. Clearance schedules for the Departments will be published online later.
- Acceptance Form (From IAUE Portal).
- Departmental Eligibility Form (From IAUE Portal).
- University Provisional Admission Letter (From IAUE Portal).
- Admission Status (From IAUE Portal).
- Acceptance Fee, Faculty/Departmental dues receipts (From IAUE Portal).
- Original JAMB Result Slip (From JAMB Website).
- Original JAMB Admission Letter (From JAMB Website).
- Registration for Screening Payment receipt (From IAUE Portal).
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation (addressed to the Registrar)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 File Jackets (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Identity Card Clearance Form (From IAUE Portal).
- Bio-Data Printout (From IAUE Portal).
SEE ALSO:IAUE School Fees Schedule.
- Candidates are required to pay all fees online and proceed to their Faculty Conference Hall for their physical and online clearance after obtaining all the documents required for clearance as stated on page 2 of this document.
- When a candidate has been cleared by the Admissions Unit, the portal will automatically generate a Clearance Approval Notice of the Admissions Office for the candidate.
- When a candidate has been cleared by the Faculty, the portal will also generate a Clearance Approval Notice for the candidate.
- On completion of the clearance processes, the candidate will be required to print all Clearance Approval Notices (Admissions, and Faculty) and put the same in the candidate’s file jackets before final submission to the Faculty Officer.
- The candidate can now proceed online for payment of school fees.
- This marks the end of registration for the 2022/2023 admitted candidates.
- Candidates who do not accept the offer of admission can visit their profiles on JAMB CAPS and reject the admission.
- Candidates of the Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education will do their clearance at the Rumuolumeni Campus at the Department of Home Economics, thereafter, they can proceed to the Ndele Campus for their academic activities.
- Above all, there must be strict compliance with all the COVID-19 Protocols by candidates at the venues of the registration exercise and anywhere within the University premises.