Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) COVID-19 safety protocols for the convocation ceremony slated for 18th – 19th December 2020.
Further to our earlier circular referenced 1AUE/REG/166/202 dated 7th December 2020, I am directed to inform the University Community and the Graduands in particular, that in compliance with the COVID-19 Safety Protocols, the ceremony shall hold on Friday, 18th December 2020 for the award of Bachelor’s Degrees and Prizes and Saturday, 19th December 2020 for the award of Higher Degrees.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
To ensure the protection of every member of the University Community during the Ceremony, the following guidelines are to be strictly observed:
1. No Visitors (Parents, Family Members, Friends, Well-Wishers and the General Public) will be allowed entry into the University Campus during the Ceremony;
2. No celebration by any Graduand, Groups, Associations, Clubs and Fellowships anywhere on the University Campus is allowed;
3. Every Participant (Staff, Graduands and Officials) must walk through the Sanitizing Tunnel into the Auditorium;
4. Every Participant (Staff, Graduands and Officials) must wear face mask throughout the ceremony
All are please advised to adhere strictly to these directives to avoid embarrassment.
By a copy of this notice, the Security Department is being directed to enforce compliance to the above directives of the University.
K.H. Kae-Ikoro (Mrs.)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!