Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) is now selling application forms for admission into its six-month certificate programme in French and International Studies 2020-2021. See the requirements and how to apply below.
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Port Harcourt is offering a six month certificate programme in French and International Studies.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Learn French the French way
- Learn the language of international relations and diplomacy
- Maximize your opportunities in tourism and in the international labour market
- Connect to the peoples, cultures and civilizations of the francophone world
- Learn the second most widely studied and fifth most widely spoken language of the world
IAUE Certificate Programme in French and International Studies Admission Requirements
Entry requirements: a minimum of 5 credits passes in English Language, Mathematics, Arts and Social Sciences subjects in WASSCE, GCE or NECO in not more than two sittings. A pre-knowledge of French Language is not a requirement but will be an added advantage. Graduates of this programme with the required JAMB cut off point will be admitted into the (B.ED) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in French and International Studies.
How to Apply for IAUE Certificate Programme in French and International Studies Admission Form
Interested candidates should collect the application forms for admission into this program at the French and International Studies Department, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Cost of application form: N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
For more information, contact the head of department of French and International Studies, Dr. James E. Ante on 08036679065, or the coordinator, Mrs. Edith Anucha on 08963761002.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!