IAUE School of Business & Maritime Studies Admission Form 2022/2023
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Graduate School of Business and Maritime Studies admission form [PGD, MBA and Executive Msc] for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), Graduate School of Business and Maritime Studies programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Do you want to have greater knowledge to meet the modern industry demands, then the Graduate School of Business, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education offers you the opportunity in PGD, MBA and Executive MSc. We offer a wide range of comprehensive Graduate Courses in Business Management and Maritime Studies in the following areas: Oil and Gas Management, Security Peace and Conflict Studies, Strategic Management, Human Resources Management, Taxation and Finance Management, Cooperate Finance and Financial Strategic Management, Real Estate Management and Investment, Maritime Studies, Sports Management, Shipping, Transportation and Logistics Management, Project Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Strategic Marketing.
The Graduate School of Business is anchored by Ignatius Ajuru University in partnership with other organizations and the industry to provide comprehensive graduate programmers in special areas of need targeted at our regional economy.
Most of the programmes were developed jointly by the University and the Industry, so that products of the programmes will be industry ready to apply their multitalented skills in the labor market of today and tomorrow. The visiting scholars will provide the academic content of the programmers, while experienced industry players will provide the practical skill needed by the industry.
Why IAUE Graduate School of Business and Maritime Studies Programmes
- To join the team of successful managers
- To learn, practice and conquer the business community
- To study in the most conducive business school
- To join the team of successful alumni
IAUE Graduate School of Business and Maritime Studies Programme Details
BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS – ONE YEAR PART-TIME PROGRAMME (PM FRIDAY & SATURDAY)
- Oil & Gas Management
- Humans Resources Management
- Security, Peace And Conflict Studies
- Public Administration
- Taxation Finance Management
- Communication And Media Arts
- Corporate Finance And Governance
- Policy And Strategic Management
- School Administration
- Agro Business Management
- Safety Studies
- Social Work &Community Development
- Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Public Relation Management
- Criminology And Criminal Justice
- Risk Management
- MBA/M.SC/Doctor Of Business Administration
- Tourism And Hospitality Management
- Logistics And Supply Chain Management
Candidate seeking admission into PGD must have a good Honor Degree in any discipline in the relevant area. Candidates for the Executive MBA must have a good honours degree or HND certificate in any discipline with requisite experience in the industry.
MARITIME STUDIES – (PM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY) POST STUDIES IN
- Executive M.Sc in Maritime
- Administration and Management
- Executive M.Sc in port Administration and management
- MBA in Transport Shipping and Logistics Management
- M.Sc in Transport Shipping and Logistics Management
For MBA/M.Sc Transport Shipping and Logistics Management
- B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E/B.Naval Arch with a minimum of Two Years of Professional experience
- PGD in Transport Shipping and Logistics Management or related fields.
For Executive M.Sc in Maritime Admin and Management/Ports Admin & Management
- Post Graduate Degree in Marine & related fields with a minimum of five years’ experience in the marine industry
- Certificate of Competency(COC) as matter mariners/extra class 1 engineers with a minimum of ten plus years in the maritime industry
- COC master(FG) first-class engineers/chief officer/class2 engineer or equivalent
- B.Sc/A/MBA from any reputable institution with a minimum of fifteen plus years of experience in marine or related fields.
- B.Sc/BA/MBA from any reputable institution plus a PGD degree in shipping, nautical science, port admin/management or related fields
IAUE Graduate School of Business and Maritime Studies Location
GSB is located in the heart of Port Harcourt City near Garrison Junction along Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt
- 20 mins drive from Int’l Airport, Omagwa
- 3 mins from Rivers State Government House
- 2 mins from NDDC Office
- 6 mins from R.S.U. Port Harcourt
How to Apply for IAUE Graduate School of Business and Maritime Studies Admission
Admission is ongoing for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Pick forms by registering and making payment online @ http://www.iaueesp.com/BusinessSchool then visit the Graduate School of Business at St Johns Campus Aba Road. Forms are available
from Mondays to Saturdays, for completion of the registration process. Offices are open from: 9am to 3pm. For enquires call 08164363338, 08037388901, 08038806109, 08033811164. For Technical Issues during registration, login details etc.: Contact Portal Support @ 08132205677
Further information on all programs and activities can be obtained online
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website link: https://iauoe.edu.ng/GraduateSchoolofBusiness/index
University Website: www.iaue.edu.ng
CONTACTS: 08037388901, 08187589220, 08038806109