Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE notice to all postgraduate students on the payment of fees.
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), School of Postgraduate Studies, Head of Accounts wishes to notify all postgraduate students of the institution that from the date of this notice all payments such as purchase of forms, brochure, school fees, acceptance, departmental, defence vetting, publication and convocation fees should be paid online.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All students are advised to adhere strictly to this notice.
Note that PGD & PGDE students are not to pay vetting and publication fees.
Mr Promise Nwogu
Head of Accounts PGS
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!