The Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain Poly Ibadan post UTME form below.
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.