Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, formerly known as The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa, has announced that the Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. Interested applicants are invited to apply.
|🏛️ Institute Name||The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa)|
|📚 Programme||Full-Time National Diploma (ND) for 2023/2024 session|
|💼 Faculties||FCMS, FENG, FSc, FES|
|🗒️ Courses||Multiple, including Business Admin, Engineering, Arts, Computer Science, etc.|
|📌 Eligibility||Sat for 2023/2024 UTME, Chose or willing to change to the Polytechnic as 1st choice|
|🖥️ Application Portal||https://application.aope.edu.ng/|
|🚨 Special Note||Ensure correct and consistent info, deal cautiously, avoid third-party transactions|
|📞 Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 08117641988, 08058363220|
The Polytechnic is inviting applications for two-year full-time National Diploma programmes across four faculties:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
The courses available across these faculties are:
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Eligibility Criteria for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME
The eligibility criteria for the National Diploma programmes are as follows:
- Applicants must have sat for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants must have selected Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their first choice institution.
- Applicants who are willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their first choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) can also apply.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the application portal: Apply – https://application.aope.edu.ng/
Important Instructions for Applicants
Before proceeding with the registration, applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully. Incorrect or false information could lead to disqualification or withdrawal of admission if already granted.
Candidates should ensure their names are correctly arranged — surname, first name, and then middle name. The name arrangement must be consistent with the one on the candidate’s O’Level result and, for HND candidates, their ND result.
Candidates are required to use their personal phone numbers and email addresses for correspondence as communication will be directed to these. Additionally, applicants who fill more than one application will be disqualified.
Candidates are urged to deal cautiously to avoid being defrauded. The Polytechnic will not be responsible for transactions with unauthorised individuals. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic’s payment portal. Payments should never be made through a third party or any other links.
For further information, applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08117641988 or 08058363220. Please note that calls should be made only during working hours (8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday).
- Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa (AOPE) New HND Courses Admission
- Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Eruwa (AOPE) Post-UTME CBT Screening
- Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Eruwa (AOPE) Academic Calendar
- NAUB Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Post UTME Screening Result
As of the time of this publication, the deadline for submission of the application form has not been specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.