The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how the requirements and how to obtain Ibarapa Poly post UTME form below.
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [now, Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for a two – year full-time National Diploma in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
The Management of Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic wishes to inform all duly registered applicants tor the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the Polytechnic that the Final Batch of Post UTME Screening Exercise will hold on Wednesday, 21st April, 2021.
The Screening is scheduled to hold online between 8am-1pm for all Programmes.
Basic requirements for the screening are as stated below. However, candidates are enjoined to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations governing the conduct of the Online Screening.
Candidates must prepare with these requirements
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (windaw 7/8/8.1/10)
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt)
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening)
Very Important Instructions to follow
- Candidate must be ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light.
- Candidate must Connect Laptop/ Computer to the Internet
- Candidate must open to the School Portal www.aope edu.ng
- click on the link ADMISSION PORTAL
- Login with personal APPLICATION I.D. and password generated when the Candidate was applying
- You will be directed to your dashboard
- On your dashboard, click on Online Exam
- Online exam portal will open where the candidate will need to enter the Application I.D and Password for authentication
- You will be redirected to your online exam dashboard
- Click On start exam on your exam dashboard
- You will be directed to the module that will capture your photograph
- Click on “Capture Photo & Start Examination
- Answer the questions and click on submit exam
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates seeking admission into any programmes must have scored 120 Marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examination. Such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice. Such candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2020/2021 session.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- All candidates must read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate such a candidate’s admission. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged—surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same as the admission application. In the case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
Ibarapoly Post-UTME Screening for National Diploma applicants has been slated for 29th December 2020.
All ND applicants are to come to the SCHOOL with ALL their CREDENTIALS.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following document:
- JAMB registration slip AND JAMB result slip
- Change of institution slip (if any)
- O-level results and to also collect:
- recent passport Photographs
- Applicant’s phone numbers and e-mail – Parent’s / guardian phone numbers and e-mail
For more information:
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.