Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, Niger State, is now selling application forms for admission into its IJMB and Remedial programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply for IBBU IJMB/Remedial form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IJMB and REMEDIAL programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for IBBU Remedial and IJMB Admission Form.
Application forms are available online and can be downloaded from the University website – www.portal.ibbu.edu.ng/genapp.
1. Enter all the required information in the fields provided above.
2. Click on the button title Generate / Print Application Fee Payment/Transaction ID Slip.
3. A summary page will be displayed. You can proceed to print the pdf file with all the required information needed to proceed or you can select other payment options.
4. Print out the slip and proceed with payment using any of the stated payment options.
5. Immediately upon making your payment successfully (at least 30 mins), go back to the ijmb/remedial Application Portal and log into the portal using your Application No and the Phone No.
6. For further enquiry or complain, please send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form on the university website home page or call any of the help line.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!