IBBU Registration Procedure for Undergraduate Students 22/2023
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session.
- The registration procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session for all undergraduate students at Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The new and returning undergraduate students of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, are hereby informed that the registration portal is now open for registration.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- NUC Grants Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Accounting and 2 Other Programmes full Accreditation Status
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Registration Procedure
All students are advised to take note of the following before, during and after the submission of their registration:
- Enter your student ID no, surname, and first name carefully as you cannot edit them later during the filling in of your information.
- Generate your registration transaction ID from the portal and make the required payment via any of the designated payment points/banks (make sure you have your transaction ID before you begin).
- Before you proceed, your account must be activated on the portal. Also, keep in mind your:
- Login username (must be your admission/app. no)
- Login password
- Valid e-mail address for correspondence
- Your picture to be uploaded must conform to the following:
- Jpeg format only
- Less than 30KB
- Exactly 150px by 150px
- Recent photograph
- Of good quality
- Of plain white background
- Log onto the portal or click here to begin your online registration.
- Enter your matriculation/admission no and password.
- If successful, you will be redirected to a welcome page. Click on the appropriate link below the student image on the left side of the portal page and enter the correct registration information. NB: Click on the links to expand the input areas.
- After making all the relevant entries, click on the submit button to submit your registration. Click on the view link to preview your submissions. You can correct any information by clicking on the edit link and repeating the process above.
- If satisfied with your submission, click on the print button and print 2 copies of the registrations. Keep one for your personal usage and submit 1 copy to the Academic Affairs Division, Central Administration.
- Please note that if your registration has been submitted successfully, the red indicator/icon in front of the links would turn green. Then proceed to the next step (course registration).
- Also note that you can always come back any number of times to edit, preview, or print your registration as long as it is within the registration time frame.
- If you have already created an account, click here to log in & edit or print your registration.
For further inquiries, please contact the portal administrators at the University’s ICT/computer centre or use the contact form on the University’s website.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates