Institute of Ecumenical Education, IECE post UTME application form for NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institute of Ecumenical Education, Enugu (IECE) various NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applicants who wish to enrol in the Institute are encouraged to do so, as IEcE is known for producing ecumenically oriented teachers, qualified to teach courses up to the post-primary level of the educational system, and capable of engaging in healthy dialogues and learning experiences with people of diverse value orientations, regardless of educational level, nationality, ethnicity, or religion.
Institute of Ecumenical Education – Available Courses
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Knowledge
- Political Science/Mathematics
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Economics
- Integrated Science/Computer
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Ecumenism/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Physics/Integrated Science
Institute of Ecumenical Education – Entry Requirements
- SSCE/NECO/GCE O’ level or equivalent certificate with passes in five subjects including English Language, three of which must be credit passes in one sitting or four credits in two sittings. Two of the credits must be related to the course the candidate wishes to study. TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization.
- Candidates applying to Institute of Ecumenical Education must at least score 100 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
CAN I APPLY IF I DID NOT CHOOSE IEcE in JAMB?
Yes, you can apply to the Institute, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for change of Institution, with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to the Institute of Ecumenical Education.
How to Apply for Institute of Ecumenical Education Post UTME Form
You can complete the application anywhere Internet service is available. You can also complete your application and post-UTME at the institute’s ICT Centre.
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
First make a payment of N5,000 to Institute of Ecumenical Education at any of the following banks:
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank (only in Enugu)||1010201533|
|2||First Bank PLC:||2019175771|
|3||Polaris Bank PLC:||1771161030|
|4||Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB):||0128256478|
|5||Zenith Bank PLC:||1010375960|
Note: Account Name is the Institute’s name: INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION
Login to our Website (https://www.ieceenugu.edu.ng/) and complete the application form.
Upload a scanned copy of your passport and other required documents. Note: The documents must be in Portable Digital Format (PDF).
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.