Ifo College of Management & Technology, IFOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. IFOTECH post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 150.
The management of the Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) has announced the sale of her Post UTME screening exercise. Prospective candidates seeking National Diploma (ND) admission but sat for the 2015/2016 JAMB UTME, irrespective of their choice of institutions are invited to participate in IFOTECH post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for IFOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
1. Make payment of N2,500 (two thousand five hundred) into the institution bank account below
- Bank : Wema bank
- Account Name :IFO College of Mgt. & Technology
- Account No : 0120231098
2.Complete and submit IFOTECH post UTME form online at http://www.ifotech.edu.ng/post-utme-reg.php
3. Take your payment teller & 2014 UTME Result Slip to the admission officer for collection of post JAMB schedule
4. Post JAMB result shall be sent to your GSM, posted on the website of the institution & directive for collection of admission letter by qualified candidates
IFOTECH Mode of Exam: CBT
IFOTECH Post UTME Screening Documents:
- 2015 UTME JAMB Result Slip
- O’ level or NABTEB Results or
- Awaiting Results
IFOTECH Post UTME Registration Fee: N2,500
IFOTECH Post UTME Time: 10:00am prompt and to be scheduled on candidates’ registration card
IFOTECH Post UTME Venue: IFOTECH CBT Centre
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!